We would like to inform our clients, pupils or students of the riding school, that equestrian sport can be sometimes dangerous, most of all if they don’t take into consideration the mandatory equipment while on horseback and some behaviour rules in the vecinity of horse.
For our students’ safety, there are rules that have to be obeyed during the riding lessons at Equestria Riding School:
- The pupil has to avoid standing or walking behind the horse, no matter which horse it is about.
- The students must have a minimal riding equipment, consisting of:
- the helmet – obligatory! We don’t accept students at the classes without riding helmet, which can be an own one, or rented.
- protection riding vest, especially for children
- long trousers, most wanted riding breeches. We don’t accept students on horseback with short trousers, no matter the temperature outside!
- boots with covered heel and toes
- longer socks, set over the trousers, covering completely the ankle and the leg
- The lesson will take place with an instructor/observer from the School; his assistance is included in the price of the lesson
- The school horses will be distributed to different students in relationship with the student’s age, his/her knowledge in riding, the horse’s character, and, of course, his availability at that moment.