The most modern equestrian club is waiting for you near Bucharest!
Equestria Riding Club 2010 (EqRC) invites you to learn how to ride in one of the newest and most beautiful riding facilities in Romania.
The riding pleasant sensations are now much closer to you, in the vicinity of Bucharest, at only 17 km away from the northern side of the city, on the National Road 1, in Tancabesti village.
The Equestria Riding Club has been born in the spring of 2010, on the new premises erected by a German specialized company, after only one year of intense building works. Both the equestrian club and the riding facility belong to private owners, Dr. Ozana and Cristian Moraru, who built them up having in mind to offer to the horses and to the riders, professionals or not, the best environment to train, to learn how to ride, or even only a beautiful way for spending some free time.
What is so exciting about Equestria?
- New wooden equestrian facility, done by a famous European company, specialized in equestrian facilities – built in wood, the best natural environment for horses, with professional built-up ventilation systems and workflow for horses and humans, too.
- Best accommodation for horses – large boxes, with individual outside paddocks, horse showers and infrared lamps, different functional spaces for organizing work, and best quality food for horses.
- Best conditions for training horses: outside arena and indoor arena – both at international standards of quality of their floor, with underground irrigation-drenaige system, avoiding the dust when dry outside and the remaining water after rain
- Easy access to the forest, or on the field, for riding
- Riding lessons for all level students
- Educated and well trained school horses
- Possibility to drink a coffee or eat something while watching an equestrian show, or only a training session, either outside, from the outdoor terrace, or inside, from the indoor one
- Very easy acces from the National Road 1 (DN1), at only 18 km away from the Bucharest Baneasa Airoport
- A quiet, peaceful and relaxing environment, in the company of horses
How does it look like?
The riding facility offers 86 boxes for horses: 50 boxes sized 4/3,7m, with individual outside paddocks sized 3,7m/5m, and other 36 boxes sized 3,5m/3,5m. Nine showers for horses, 4 inside and 5 outside, and two infrared lamps for drying the horses, automated heated water supply in each box, two tack rooms, special places for grooming and for shoeing.
One big inside arena, with a working and riding sand floor of 30m/75m, with 300 places in tribunes and an inside terrace connected to the cafeteria, and the outdoor sand arena, of 60m/70m, with 800 places in tribunes and an outside terrace, connected to the bar as well, offer the best conditions for training horses and riders, not only because of their impressive sizes, but also because of their underground tubing system, which offers continuous desired humidity to the sand, thus avoiding dust or remaining water on the floor and making the it very friendly to the horses’ feet.